Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agency?
Some people think it doesn’t really matter where they buy their insurance. But this misconception could be costing them money, service and protection. Buying insurance isn’t like buying bread or milk. Insurance is an important safety net for a family, a car, a home, or a business. Don’t treat the purchase lightly!
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers — represent many insurance companies and research these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage, and service to meet your needs and expectations.
- Captive Agents — sell the insurance for only one company.
- Telephone Representatives — offer insurance for one company and only on the telephone.
When you stop to think about it… why wouldn’t you choose the agent who can give you the most choices?
At Willey Insurance Group, we are licensed professionals who are loyal to our customers. We also have strong ties to Arizona’s east valley community as we have lived and worked in the Mesa area for over thirty years.
- We give you excellent service and competitive prices because we can access insurance coverage from more than one company. You don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We pride ourselves on assisting you when you have a claim or coverage questions and changes.
- We are your consultants, working with you as you determine your needs.
- We can offer you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- We are your value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- We are your one-stop shop for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- We periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Most importantly, we treat you like a person, not just another number.
Customer satisfaction is the key to an independent agent’s livelihood. Serving you is your independent agent’s most important concern.